- Range available
- Ordering Information
- successful therapy is enhanced through high working pressure.
- Fine-meshed material with very good durability.
- Convenient wearing comfort through skin friendly and air permeable textile yarns.
- Ready-to-Wear and Made-to-Measure for individual therapy.
- Reinforcement zone in the toe area for high durability and extreme robustness.
(please refer to photo below)
Compression Class 2 (23-32 mmHg*)
Tired, heavy legs; moderate to severe varicosis; Moderate to severe pregnancy-related varicosis; following vein surgery; supports sclerosing therapy; post-traumatic and post-operative oedemas; chronic venous insufficiency; moderate oedemic tendency; superficial thrombophlebitis; helps prevent recurring venous ulcers
Indications CCL 3
Compression Class 3 (34-46 mmHg*) Severe varicosis; severe oedemic tendency; chronic venous insufficiency and its sequelae; Post-thrombotic syndrome; following initial treatment of superficial thrombophlebitis; to prevent recurrence of venous ulcers; Lypmphoedema; severe lipoedema; following vein surgery; supports sclerosing therapy